by KCPerformance Mercedes W203 C200CDI Projects
- ML270CDI clutch and flywheel
- KCPerformance camber arm kit
- KCPerformance polyurethane bushing in front rear trailing arms
- KCPerformance polyurethane bushing in front front trailing arms
- Bilstein B16 PSS9 coilovers
- Zimmermann perforated disks
- Ferrodo DS2500 brake pads
- Goodridge stainless steel brake lines
- DPF delete
- GT2359V from a E320CDI
- Uprated injectors with Bosio nozzles
- KCPerformance stage 3 software 250hp and 500Nm
- OEM Mercedes COMAND NTG 2.5 radio installed from a 2010 Mercedes CLC
- Hankook V12 EVO tires
- Custom black CLS 55 Amg wheels 8.5x19 et25 and 9.5x19 et28
- Repainted in 040 Mercedes black
- OEM C32 bumper set
- Removed OEM antenna
by KCPerformance Overview Projects
The owner of this 2005 Mercedes W203 C200 CDI came to us for a KCPerformance stage 2 chiptune with removal of the DPF. He was so happy with the work we've done and the result that he dropped his car off for a full overhaul during his vacation abroad.
The car received a full respray from Mercedes obsidian black to Mercedes non-metallic black together with a set of 19" CLS55 AMG wheels and a C32 AMG bodykit. We fitted new tires and the correct bolts to mount the wheels. The car was also lowered with a Bilstein B16 PSS9 coilover set. We removed the OEM antenna as the client requested. The standard APS 50 headunit was replaced with a 2010 Mercedes CLC COMAND NTG2.5 unit.
After these updates we replaced the brakes with Zimmermann perforated disks, Ferrodo DS2500 brake pads and Goodridge steel braided brake lines. We also made camber arms for the car so we could adjust the car for optimum grip and balance on the track together with the coilover set. We weighed the car to achieve a near 50/50 weight balance.
The injectors received Bosio nozzles and were adjusted for maximum output. The turbo was replaced by a GT2359V from a E320cdi wich was converted from a pressure regulated VGT to one with an actuator. The software was adjusted to a KCPerformance stage 3 chiptune and the manual gearbox received a clutch and flywheel from a ML270 CDI. The performance was raised from 122hp and 270Nm to 250hp and 500Nm.
The car was transformed from a normal sedan to an aggressive ring-racer. With it's fast looks it fitted right in on the Nordschleife, but with the power and chassis it really dominated. With the suspension on the softest setting you're able to cruise to the ring and once there you can adjust it to a harder setting to use the upgrades for what they are there for. We are momentarily developing some things to improve the stage 3. If you are interested in more information about this setup, feel free to contact us.
Our Mercedes-Benz related projectsProjects
by KCPerformance Ready Projects