by KCPerformance Land Rover Defender 130 2.5 TD5 Projects
- SuperPro - Front Leading arm to chassis bushing
- SuperPro - Front Panhard rod complete adjustable assembly
- SuperPro - Front Sway bar link bushing
- SuperPro - Rear Swaybar link bushing
- SuperPro - Shock absorbers link bushing
- SuperPro - Rear Sway bar link bushing
- SuperPro - Rear Trailing arm lower front bushing
- SuperPro - Rear Trailing arm lower rear bushing
- SuperPro - Rear Trailing arm upper bushing
- SuperPro/KCPerformance - Custom remaining bushings
- KCPerformane stage 2 chiptuning
- Forge intercooler
- KCPerformance cilicone tube set for Land Rover Defender TD5 intercooler
by KCPerformance Overview Projects
KCPerformance can improve all cars, big or small. This Land Rover Defender is a great example that we even tune very large vehicles. This Defender 130 came to us to improve his driving pleasure. We advised to change alle te rubber in the chassis as they suffer a lot with such a heavy car. To increase the power, we advised to install a Forge intercooler and to write a custom KCPerformance stage 2 chiptune.
We started with the rubber in the chassis. We rather replace parts by an uprated part then just replace it with an OEM piece, that is why we installed SuperPro polyurethane bushings. All the arms, panhard rods and sway bars were dissasembled and we removed the old bushings. We took the necesary measurements to put the bushings in the right place to result in a correct allignment. The polyurethane bushings were pressed into place and mounted back into place underneath the car.
Now that we improved the chassis, we moved on to the engine. The front of the car was disassembled to remove the original intercooler. We replaced it by a bigger thicker Forge intercooler with new tubing. The intercooler already increases the performance, but to fine-tune all the components we chiptuned the Defender with a KCPerformance stage 2 chiptune. The result was astonishing!
This Defender 130 is now able to drive swiftly trough paved and unpaved roads thanks to the SuperPro polyurethane chassis upgrades and increased power with the new Forge intercooler and KCPerformance stage 2 chiptune. A multi-purpose vehicle that can enjoy the best of both worlds. It became a real off- and on-roader.
Our Land Rover related projectsProjects
by KCPerformance Ready Projects