by KCPerformance Land Rover Defender 90 2.5 TD5 Projects
- SuperPro - Front Leading arm to chassis bushing
- SuperPro - Front Panhard rod complete adjustable assembly
- SuperPro - Front Sway bar link bushing
- SuperPro - Rear Swaybar link bushing
- SuperPro - Shock absorbers link bushing
- SuperPro - Rear Sway bar link bushing
- SuperPro - Rear Trailing arm lower front bushing
- SuperPro - Rear Trailing arm lower rear bushing
- SuperPro - Rear Trailing arm upper bushing
- SuperPro/KCPerformance - Custom remaining bushings
- KCPerformane stage 2 chiptuning
- Forge intercooler
- KCPerformance cilicone tube set for Land Rover Defender TD5 intercooler
by KCPerformance Overview Projects
A Land Rover Defender is already a mean machine. But the performance and handling leaves room for improvement. That is why KCPerformance developed some upgrades for the Defender TD5 to transform this car from a turtle to a hare.
This Defender received a Forge intercooler and a KCPerformance silicone hose set to install the intercooler. To make better use of the intercooler we developed a KCPerformance stage 2 chiptune. We flashed this chiptune on to the computer to raise the output of the engine.
We also gave the undercarriage an overhaul. All the important rubbers were replaced by SuperPro polyurethane and KCPerformance polyurethane. After this upgrade you will be amazed on how tight the Defender can take a corner. We recommend this upgrade to all Defender owners because it is a real big difference.
We brought this beautiful Defender to the 21st century. He now has the power you expect from such an aggressive body and how this Land Rover handles is really out of this world! Now it is surely the king of all terrains!
Our Land Rover related projectsProjects
by KCPerformance Ready Projects