by KCPerformance Volvo C30 D2 1.6 R-Design Projects
- Front Bump steer - correction bushing
- Front Control arm - lower inner front bushing
- Front Control arm - lower inner rear bushing
- Front Sway bar - link assembly
- Rear Control arm - lower front inner & outer bushing
- Rear Control arm - lower rear inner bushing
- Rear Control arm - upper inner bushing
- Rear Control arm - upper outer bushing
- Rubber bushing rear extra parts
- Bilstein B6 shock absorbers
- KCPerformance springs (original height)
- Top bearings and top mounts
- Ferodo DS2500 front brake pads
- Cleaned DPF
- Software DPF problems resolved
- KCPerformance Stage 2 Chiptuning: 160 HP & 340 Nm
- Nokian ZLine 205-50-R17
- Wheel bearings front
- Driveshaft left
- Oil filter
- Brake fluid
- Gearbox oil
by KCPerformance Overview Projects
Often standard cars are fitted with a special "sport" package that gives the car more aggressiveness and makes it sportier. These cars are equipped with bigger bumpers, better brakes, stiffer suspension, ... Unfortunately some of the package equipped cars only got some optical changes or the upgraded components aren't that good. Or in some cases the owner of the car still thinks it's not good enough.
The owner of this Volvo C30 1.6 D2 with R-Design package came to us because he had problems with his DPF and wanted his car to handle better without a lowering it or getting too stiff suspension. After we read the fault codes of the car and did a test drive, we recommended a list of thing we could do to improve his car. The customer didn't want us to remove his DPF so we came up with another solution.
The DPF was cleaned and we adapted the regeneration process. The car got a KCPerformance Stage 2 Chiptuning to boost the performance from 115 HP and 270 Nm to 160 HP and 340 Nm.
Then we replaced all rubber bushings in the undercarriage by polyurethane bushings and installed Bilstein B6 shock absorbers, KCPerformance springs, new top mounts and top bearings. This resulted in a sharper steering car with more feedback from the road while retaining the original ride height of the car. Furthermore, we mounted some new Nokian ZLine tires and Ferodo DS2500 brake pads.
We gave the car a service with new brake fluid and transmission fluid. The front wheel bearings and left drive shaft also were in need of replacement, so we mounted new ones.
The car is now a sharp steering, comfortable and useful car that the owner can cherish for many years.
Our Volvo related projectsProjects
by KCPerformance Ready Projects