by KCPerformance Audi RS4 B7 Avant 4.2 FSI V8 Projects
- Uprated clutch
- New strutbearings and topmounts
- All trailing arms replace by Febi Bilstein Heavy Duty parts and with Whiteline polyurethaan inserts
- Bilstein B16 PSS9 coilovers adjustable in height and dampening
- Custom 2 piece disks from Hi Spec in front
- Ferodo DS2500 brakepads front and rear
- Milltek downpipes with 100 cel catalyst
- Miltek cat-back exhaust
- KCP stage 2 software 450bhp & 465nm modified for 100cel catalyst
- Speedlimiter delete
- OEM Audi wheels 19"
- Vredestein Wintrac Xtreme 255/35/19
- ASA GT2 wheels 19"
- Yokohama Advan 255/35/19
- Custom spacers
- Replaced high pressure fuel pump
- New front left drive shaft
- Regular maintenance
- Spark plugs
- Washer fluid
- Bosch S5 battery
- New brake pads rear
by KCPerformance Overview Projects
A client knocked on our door with a problem with his clutch witch the dealer couldn't solve. We inspected the gearbox and replaced the clutch with an uprated one. We also saw that the trailing arms in front were very worn out. This was overlooked by the Audi dealer. As the Audi RS4 is known for his performance and handling, we replaced them by better Febi Bilstein parts with Whiteline inserts. We also optimized the software because the RS4 is known to produce less power then is given on the specs of the car. We rewrote the software and deleted the speed limiter. The brakes were also very worn. We replaced the with Hi Spec disks and custom made adapters which were made by us. We replaced the pads with a set of Ferrodo DS2500. The whole exhaust system has been replaced by a Milltek one with 100 cell catalysts. The OEM wheels were wrapped in winter tires and a new set of ASA GT2 wheels was ordered with Yokohama ADVAN tires for the summer.
While performing a service on the engine, we noticed that one of the drive shafts was worn. The worn part was replaced by a complete new drive shaft. The sparkplugs were changed, but when we were done, we noticed that one of the high pressure fuel pumps was leaking. We installed a new OEM pump in it's place. The rear brake pads were worn so these were also replaced and all the fluids were topped off. Now the RS4 was back in showroom condition and is ready to be driven!
Our Audi related projectsProjects
by KCPerformance Ready Projects