Jaguar XJ6 Series 1 – Engine Swap
Still in its 70’s patina, this old gent has a few tricks up its sleeves.
This Jaguar XJ6 Series 1 had a makeover for modern-day cruising by swapping out the old engine for a more modern and reliable straight six AJ6 Engine running a standalone engine management system by ECUmaster.
– Engine swap to the 4.0 AJ16 Straight six cylinder from Jaguar
– Controlled by@ecumaster_official ECUmaster Black standalone engine management
– Drive by wire Throttle body and electronic pedal
– 4hp Gearbox from the AJ16 with @htg_tuning gearbox controller unit
– Upgraded radiator
– @superproeurope poly bushings
– Vented outer brake discs and caliper upgrade
– Blacked out bumpers, grille and trim by @customcoatings.eu
– 18” Wheels
– 3d printed plate light lens by KCPerformance